March 4, 2011

Korea

I don’t think my job could get more interesting than it has been in the past couple of years.  In addition to some really creative design opportunities both here in Dallas and abroad – I’ve gotten to go to Brazil, to have free reign with the laser cutter, and to had the chance build a Japanese pavilion. 
My next project has me traveling to Seoul here in a couple of weeks to work with a really brilliant Korean design firm for an airport competition.  I know that there will be many really difficult or tedious time during the course of my career but I cannot complain at the moment. 

3 comments:

Brian Franklin said...

Jealous. Probably sinfully so.

Karen said...

You definitely have been blessed. Enjoy your trip and be ready to share your experiences.

Heath said...

Thats awesome man. Hope the trip goes well, and nothing pops off with North Korea while your there. :)