July 30, 2009

Ezekiel’s Vision

Every August the firm I work for participates in a city wide art competition that showcases art that their employees have done. I felt motivated this year and plan on submitting two pieces. The first is “seven circles” in which all I needed to do was make a frame for (I’ll post photos of the frame tomorrow). The second is an illustration of the first chapter of Ezekiel.

Thought not exactly what I was going for it turned out alright. I played with it in Corel yesterday to produce a highly altered version. It did add some of the natural power I was trying to convey but with the cost of an artificial flavor.


Just for my own reference I am adding a link to the photo-shopping page of the wonderful illustrator Cory Godbey. http://thephotoshopexperiment.blogspot.com/





No comments: